Wednesday, 2 December 2015

Totoro Chigiri Pan Pull-Apart Bread



Totoro is one of my favourite animes out there by Studio Ghibli and so I decided to recreate Totoro in a baking format! I've seen chigiri pans everywhere, whether it's in Asian bakeries, cafes or even blog posts. I thought I would share my version on here. I hope you guys like this recipe!

Click here for the link to my video.

INGREDIENTS

 300g White bread flour
 35g Caster sugar
 30g Unsalted butter, softened
 1/2 tsp Salt
 1 tsp Instant yeast
 2 x Eggs (One for the dough, one for the egg wash)
70ml Whole milk (scalded)

EQUIPMENT
You'll need:
 24cm Chiffon cake tin
 Measuring jug
 Clingfilm
 Sift
 Large Bowl

4 comments:

  1. This is the cutest pull apart loaf I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so amazing! Almost looks too good to eat :-P

    jeffreyjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, it tastes just as good :) Thanks for stopping by

      Delete