Monday, 14 December 2015

My YouTube Channel

I just wanted to make an announcement: I have a new YouTube channel! You can click here to check it out.  The name of my channel is unsurprisingly, 'Toshi Bakes'. Toshi Bakes is a place where I can share recipes and interact with other people who share my passion. I will be posting videos on a weekly basis so if you share my passion for baking, you should definitely check it out! 

So far I have posted 3 videos: 

I've made a brief blog post for each of these recipes, but I've included clear written and visual instructions in the videos. Plus, you get to see how I mix in the ingredients together visually which I know helps some people follow along the recipes better. So if you're interested if any of those recipes and want to recreate them for your own leisure, click on the links above. 

The next video should be uploaded by the end of this week.



If you do on plan on checking my videos out or you have already tried out a recipe, remember to leave a comment! I love feedback, it helps me improve and gives me an idea what I should work on for future videos. Thank you in advance, and if you're interested in my channel, subscribe so you can be updated with my uploads!

No comments:

Post a Comment